Comment on page
Your salesorder.com account allows you to do a number of things such as:
- Pay your monthly subscription
- Add or remove user licenses
- Upgrade or add extra services when available
To display the account page, from The Explorer click Setup > Your Account this will display the 'Your Account' page.
The salesorder.com account page
Some of the information is self explanatory; we explain some of the data below.
The number of User Licenses you currently have. This is the maximum number of Workers with active logins you can have i.e. the maximum number of users that can log into your salesorder.com system simultaneously.
Increasing/decreasing your user licenses is straightforward, and is done via your salesorder.com account. Simply follow the instructions below:
- 1.Login to your salesorder account.
- 2.Click on Products/Services and view your current subscription package.
- 3.Click on upgrade/downgrade package button. You will see the upgrade/downgrade options. Simply click on the package with the number of users you require.
Important: Before reducing the number of user licenses you must ensure that the current number of Active Users is less than or equal to the new Number Of User Licenses that you require.
To reduce the number of Active Users simply uncheck the 'Enable Login' checkbox on those Workers who no longer need to be active.